要闻分享| 关注中国| 逆耳忠言| 不平则鸣| 情感天空| 健康生活| 流行时尚| 保险理财| 讽刺幽默| IT与游戏| 信息交流| 华发移民| 华发工作| 摄影美图

社会聚焦| 旅游天地| 娱乐八卦| 音乐视频| 校友互动| 网络社区| 房屋安家| 教育培训| 中医瑰宝| 专栏作者| 科技文化| 华发留学| 华发红娘| 关于本站

华发网China168.info海外中文门户网站

找回密码
 立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 3293|回复: 2

妙心师傅2012龍年十二生肖運程(下集)

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-23 00:55:36 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
時間:2011-12-16 作者:妙心師傅
2012龍年十二生肖運程(下集)

九月(庚戍月)
生肖属鼠的人事業財運好,但姻緣難成功.
生肖属牛的人未婚者會容易有桃花運, 但不長久.
生肖属虎的人做生意之人會財運很好, 打工者會有升職機會.
生肖属兔的人未婚者會有姻緣到, 結婚者會夫妻恩愛.
生肖属龍的人有出外旅行的機會, 要不就是要轉換工作環境.
生肖属蛇的人因為有婚外情而要離婚收場.
生肖属馬的人事業及婚姻都很好, 未婚者會有姻緣出現.
生肖属羊的人要是配偶是属狗者則會離婚. 事業財運不佳.
生肖属猴的人工作運很差, 財運不稳定, 婚姻則不受影響.
生肖属雞的人有機會跟属龍的人談戀愛, 但不長久.
生肖属狗的人要小心投資, 以防破大財.
生肖属猪的人在交朋友上要謹慎, 以免破財.

十月(辛亥月)
生肖属鼠的人在事業上是財運亨通, 在私生活上是左右逢源, 朋友很多.
生肖属牛的人工作壓力大, 事業不如意. 夫妻不和諧, 經常吵架.
生肖属虎的人事業財運平平稳稳, 不過不失.
生肖属兔的人未結婚者會有姻緣出現. 結婚者夫妻恩愛.
生肖属龍的人跟属羊的人談戀愛則會意見分歧, 不能長久在一起.
生肖属蛇的人做生意者防資金周轉不靈, 打工者會有很大的工作壓力, 不開心.
生肖属馬的人 在事業上一帆風順, 在感情上也能開花結果, 婚姻美滿.
生肖属羊的人 容易有婚外情, 事業財運則只属一般.
生肖属猴的人 在事業上能得到貴人相助, 財運很好. 感情上夫妻和諧.
生肖属雞的人 容易跟已婚人士談戀愛, 没有結果. 事業財運一般.
生肖属狗的人 在事業上能得到上司的提拔, 前途一片光明.
生肖属猪的人 夫妻恩愛, 事業財運也較好.

十一月(壬子月)
生肖属鼠的人在事業上是平稳發展, 不過不失. 在感情上是夫妻和諧.
生肖属牛的人財來財去, 能賺錢但不聚財. 感情生活比較平淡.
生肖属虎的人工作努力, 財運比較好, 感情方面夫妻恩愛.
生肖属兔的人在投資方面會有收穫, 工作運則平稳, 不過不失.
生肖属龍的人在工作上壓力較力, 勞心勞力, 財運一般.
生肖属蛇的人事業運相對來說不够理想, 工作平常.
生肖属馬的人事業財運不佳, 多勞少成, 姻緣也是多阻滯.
生肖属羊的人影響健康比較差, 要多注意飲食. 財運較好.
生肖属猴的人人緣特別好,事業財運也很順利. 未婚者在感情上會有收穫.
生肖属雞的人桃花運特別好, 但不能長久. 事業財運一般.
生肖属狗的人事業財運平平稳稳, 感情上則暫時未有收穫.
生肖属猪的人事業財運都很順利, 未婚者會行桃花運.

十二月(癸丑月)
生肖属鼠的人會財來財去, 不聚財, 未婚者感情方面也暫時未有收穫.
生肖属牛的人 影響夫妻不和, 有機會離婚, 事業運也不理想.
生肖属虎的人須小心提防遭到熟人騙財, 事業及財運一般.
生肖属兔的人夫妻不協調, 意見分歧. 事業運也不算理想.
生肖属龍的人 工作壓力大, 事業運一般, 感情方面也未有收穫.
生肖属蛇的人 桃花運很好, 事業運則比較差.
生肖属馬的人未做生意者會有機會跟人合作做生意, 財運極佳.
生肖属羊的人不适宜投資, 財運差, 但夫妻和諧.
生肖属猴的人 事業財運比較好, 感情方面也很好, 已有對象者感情稳定.
生肖属雞的人事業財運普通, 不過不失, 也會有短暫桃花出現.
生肖属狗的人事業財運一般, 感情上也暫時未有收穫.
生肖属猪的人財運很好, 事業平平稳稳, 感情方面夫妻恩愛.

資料來源: 妙心八字算命网www.miusum.com

如果你認為這篇文章可以幚得到你, 請你在微博上面代為轉發信息以便幚到更多有需要的大眾!

年齡不限, 只要你有微博,有善心,有重大疑惑
馬上點擊 www.miusum.com 妙心八字算命網, 妙心師傅免費為你解答疑難
活動政策:
即日起直至2012年2月24日前,注冊成為妙心八字算命網的有緣人,每天前三名,加上妙心師傅根據實際考察選出的一名有緣人即可獲得 妙心師傅贈送的錦囊一個(價值500元):分析你的過去,回答一個你的疑難問題!
如果你覺得可以幫得到你,請再您在微博上面代為轉發信息以便幫到更多有需要的大眾!
马上点击www.miusum.com

妙心师傅妙心八字算命网   妙心八字  八字算命
发表于 2012-6-18 21:24:30 | 显示全部楼层
oh yea nicely. my personal dh offered me personally just a little pocket-sized electronic body to consider to operate and so i may fill the million photos associated with kyra as well as look from all of them day time. it is producing me personally really feel just a little much better. shouldn't possess put on mascara these days. in addition, my personal employer is really a childless lady that has the adolescent stepdaughter (that i'm confident your woman hates), and so i 'm obtaining absolutely no compassion. a minimum of there isn't any journey during my long term, simply all day long conferences which i must discover a way in order to sneak from in order to pump motor.
essential data: title karen katz present work leader as well as boss, neiman marcus very first work purchaser from foley's within houston within monitor switched nm's web site right into a list juggernaut declare in order to popularity stores from focus on as well title neva corridor present work professional vp, shops from neiman marcus very first work treat club clerk in a go swimming membership within monitor utilizing technologies with regard to individual buying declare in order to popularity did within nearly every division from neiman marcus title ann stordahl present work professional vp, ladies clothing from neiman marcus very first work part-time nurse's assist within monitor she is the front-row light fixture declare in order to popularity developing upward, your woman created her very own clothing like the majority of points associated with consequence-summit conferences, megamergers louis vuitton purses prices, the actual development from the most recent i-technology-true energy buying happens within hushed groups nowadays as well as away from purview from the typical attention.
absolutely no female's ensemble is actually total with no style tote. purses tend to be these days a fundamental element of ladies style. these people can be found in various types, designs louis vuitton official website, dimensions as well as colours to suit various events. for any informal trip to some pal's home in order to the actual food store, to have an night celebration in order to a marriage louis vuitton outlet store, with regard to every day function objective, there's a purse which match each and every woman' utes design, grow older as well as objective.
lastly, make sure to do not purchase a purse which appears say for example a high quality italian language purse from initial look, nevertheless additionally appears as being a knockoff. when the purse you are considering is intended to become leather-based, unzip this as well as have a look at the within to determine in the event that you'll be able to discover particular discovered sides. leather-based sides appear different compared to individuals created using vinyl fabric or even more additional synthetic supplies.
valextra louis vuitton outlet uk, the actual italian language high-end leather-goods manufacturer, lately arrived on the scene using the avietta louis vuitton outlet online, the smooth leather-based briefcase wearing a concealed manage as well as quiet artificial tires which required 3 years to build up. "i desired to provide the business person something which might leap in the plane in to a panel conference, inch states massimo suppancig, boss associated with valextra.
because everyone knows it's just about all within the fine detail. which means you lmost all end up being very happy to realize that this particular months style totes tend to be filled with fine detail. through fashionable necklaces, beautiful metallic as well as vintage hardwear, in order to fashionable as well as fashionable multiple squat functions www.louisvuittonoutletmallusa.com, having a large increased exposure of ruching as well as wallet fine detail you'll have a large option as high as the moment styles. quilting can also be warm this year as well as combined with polished blacks as well as silvers produce a watch getting as well as advanced appear.
发表于 2013-5-28 14:11:08 | 显示全部楼层
应该加分呀

超级P57官网 P57 泰尔维亭超级p57 超级P57官方网站 超级p57
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|联系我们|用户须知|小黑屋|法律申明|隐私通告|华发网海外版china168.info

GMT-6, 2024-4-19 13:52