要闻分享| 关注中国| 逆耳忠言| 不平则鸣| 情感天空| 健康生活| 流行时尚| 保险理财| 讽刺幽默| IT与游戏| 信息交流| 华发移民| 华发工作| 摄影美图

社会聚焦| 旅游天地| 娱乐八卦| 音乐视频| 校友互动| 网络社区| 房屋安家| 教育培训| 中医瑰宝| 专栏作者| 科技文化| 华发留学| 华发红娘| 关于本站

华发网China168.info海外中文门户网站

找回密码
 立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 771|回复: 0

franklin marshall Give yourself a little landscape _30955

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-19 17:38:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
give yourself a little landscape

week nine [personal essays] date :2009 -9-5 19:19:01 by ← → arrow keys to flip editor's note: fresh and simple style,franklin marshall, every word, every sentence contains a philosophy of life, and bring we are an inspiration,abercrombie brussel, a quiet, enjoy a taste ... ... heart, you will benefit, infinite power. enjoy it! give yourself a little landscape, or flowers, or moon, or cold, or heat. may spend less in the united states landscape, in the months may not soft landscape, landscape may be too cold in the winter, perhaps in the summer landscape tai yan, but as long as the landscape in, even if weak heart can give a little tired brilliant!

people, is the perfect spiritual world who care about more than the other animals of spiritual feelings, whether happy approach is to have a mind to make himself pleasing landscape. when tired all day, sit at the table, the heart will slowly breeding a life of sorrow, the cause of more or less for the feelings of regret for the moment my heart, weary of life will be disappointed once spread, at this moment, give yourself a landscape, blooming flower, even in cold winter, the lush life in the small arms of silver snow, although there is no red-covered equipment is so magnificent beautiful, but also give people one kind of each other's state of mind, i still think of their natural lives even in the winter hardships of life, also as strong as the demand for flowers to survive. period of life is always running, perhaps in the snow coming days, you will lose your direction, perhaps in the autumn, you will sigh leaves wandering life, but as long as you give yourself a little scenery, you will find wind and rain in your life is like that of harmony and beauty, as if your life is the most dynamic melodies, quietly set aside by your ring; you will find the original leaves is like that of the elegant, it is glittering has a figure in the attachment of the roots, with an infatuation for the earth's soil, leaves drift down, although it can no longer give a green life, but once it is completed over the life, but also to the roots of a were the most true love, but also to the earth a beautiful meaning. at the moment the landscape, human life is the most brilliant springtime, like a delicate flower, to life a colorful splendor. maybe your life is at a loss period, to life a little scenery, you will be able to see your beautiful life, wan purple spring!

i like the landscape point of view of people standing, watching people meet each other when the initial share of the u.s.; landscape point of view i like to stand day and see the sky on freedom every now and then that a two clouds; landscape point of view i like to stand on, share the night sky to see the moon low on the nod shy pupil of the eye; i like to stand in terms of mountain scenery, lush look at the lives of those mountains; landscape point of view i like to stand in the water, watching the water that free play of the fish; my view, there are the sea, sea of ??blue, although i never walk barefoot beach; my landscape in a bridge, a bridge of water, although i can only dream to see the home in the small bridge water; my landscape in the spring of the spring's bright, though my life after cangsang; my view, there you have your looking back, though i never expect to be happy with! i embrace the scenic river walk of life, the waves splashing my clothes, but my view is well-enron lay in my arms, just because my view has always been in my heart! with the landscape

life, is so naturally beautiful; life with landscape, nature is like that of plenty. holding the hand of time, i felt the passion of life, vitality they slowly stretches, like hanbaoyufang flowers, feel the sun shining, the flowers no longer be put in the bud,abercrombie france awkward man _79893,ghd outlet, but the full caring for himself a bloom to life with the release of the most beautiful! but do not trip the river, but did not climb the mountain, take up your luggage beautiful scenery, driving up your life sail across the waves toward the sail of your life!

ears dance friends, when tired, when your life, give yourself a melody, the chord of your life the most beautiful singing; friends, when your destiny rough way, when full, please give yourself a little landscape, you the touch of life, the most beautiful rainbow rain!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|联系我们|用户须知|小黑屋|法律申明|隐私通告|华发网海外版china168.info

GMT-6, 2024-9-28 11:29