要闻分享| 关注中国| 逆耳忠言| 不平则鸣| 情感天空| 健康生活| 流行时尚| 保险理财| 讽刺幽默| IT与游戏| 信息交流| 华发移民| 华发工作| 摄影美图

社会聚焦| 旅游天地| 娱乐八卦| 音乐视频| 校友互动| 网络社区| 房屋安家| 教育培训| 中医瑰宝| 专栏作者| 科技文化| 华发留学| 华发红娘| 关于本站

华发网China168.info海外中文门户网站

找回密码
 立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 918|回复: 0

buy asics shoes Beichuan earthquake heroes plus Beijing re- kin amenable employe

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-4 02:07:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
beichuan earthquake hero beijing boss reorganized families

female valentine daytime before yesterday, the police detention center in beichuan tang and beijing was the 1st female owner xiao lixia wedding was held amid mianyang. xiao lixia peruse wedding,1st it namely brought out xiaoli xia tang jotted his first letter,afterwards come up with deng xiao lixia 1st was reported surrounded the tang,burberry uk, mianyang municipal public security bureau as map

washington day ahead valentine's day, don beichuan earthquake relief heroes and beijing was the 1st female employer xiao lixia wedding held surrounded mianyang.  
last daily xiao lixia in reading the two of which opened the prelude of adore
guards the ruins salvaged 17 prisoners

tang was the 1st 51-year-old police detention heart surrounded beichuan. when the earthquake struck,salvatore ferragamo clearance, the 1st being the detention heart on duty until the tang and colleagues wang wanan,emancipated from the rubble 17 unarmed prisoners, and led the safety of prisoners transferred to 70 kilometers outdoor of mianyang city detention center.  
at this point, don was remembered with the first detention heart impartial a wall of the house and his wife and daughter. later he academic is his wife and daughter were slew amid the earthquake.  

july last yearly he was gifted the  
female boss was deeply migrated along reading the report

47-year-old xiao lixia of hunan, divorced with two children she namely currently the landlord of a beijing-based creating materials company, hundreds of million of assets.  
the second day of the earthquake, she was buffet on the organization's workers to contribute five,000 yuan.  
5 28, she was in the deeply migrated she was sent 1st apt a letter of don an weixin, encourage him bravery apt face life,merely likewise left his phone numeral
may 31,buy asics shoes, she first was don received a txt information subsequently, they began to contact and has the accomplish of adore
apt beat the first reorganization of the police family

this namely the daytime before the wedding scene of a couplet among mianyang. the 1st was out of tang xiaoli xia wrote his first letter an weixin, xiaoli xia deng namely out until the tang reported the 1st at this moment, the plenary matrimony scene acclaim drowned.  
newspaper from mianyang public security bureau said it was  
- fell surrounded adore after

acquaintance was shook apt bring an weixin female boss

last may 28, xiaoli xia tang within the newspaper is was the 1st after the report was deeply pushed is night apt write a letter an weixin tang.  
advocate you want live better ... ...  
many colleagues and friends gave me encouraging oil,actually hard as soon as feasible so i went back apt their aboriginal state. in any case there namely a friend of you, the distance comfort, the great and priceless description of human ecology thank you as your attention to me!for penetrate address letters illegible so as to make intricate,longing you? only.  
within xiao lixia outlook,forward txt messaging, phone calls,alternatively only some of the 1st tang feeling pessimistic, so i determined to go and discern him,  
filed the 1st meeting, the first tang xiaoli xia was all sarcastic laugh xiaoli xia said, then she laughed again
at that duration don was the 1st who made only $ 80 elements of temporary alive expenses. he acclimate the money apt xiao lixia bought a ruddy shirt and a white pants,  
the two obtain along among the hereafter and gradually create a appealing impression on the other side and began apt adore
this, xiaoli xia said,discount ferragamo, the first point namely is he was in charge of the family everyone of the family very well. shaw highest moving namely the newspapers write the first tang home was suffering apt retention money when eating remainders,back the two splice is not short of money,merely don was still the first retention
- evaluation

xiaoli xia: to be honest i pay more attention apt his family is responsible,of special note apt borrow money as his daughter apt learn,eat the remnants apt retention money so the details can depend on is man.  
tang shou-cai: i sum her an love two weeks of sms communication, she has always assisted and encouraged me,namely a cumbersome feeling, reasonable petticoat
- dialogue

he has oppression tang said namely since she chose to do only the 1st wife ambition advocate him to continue apt be a good cop.  
beijing news: the two marital and my centre there namely pressure
xiaoli xia: i did never he has. he said he was the outer conditions, economic conditions are good-looking enough for me. i said, your situation, if you hate i longing never contact you,  
beijing news: the family did never thing ahead
xiaoli xia: has been quite supportive, and even have some ideas of my heart meantime the home has to convince me. they said the maximum important namely a good-looking persona he lost the home and ambition definitely adore the present home never society's vary of heart of some man adore
beijing news: valentine's day wedding is accidentally selected it?  
xiaoli xia: namely arresting up,not accidentally choose,equitable be a saturday, you have the phase
beijing news: your adore for him namely never a hero adore,at the end of the day is the daily necessities of life?  
xiaoli xia: actually, i was impressed according his daughter to eat the spares apt retention money, so the bones of things, including us, he is immediately eating spares which shows he is not agreeable to alter a condition of , i saw his share of responsibility for the family
beijing news: your profession among beijing, the hereafter plans?  
xiaoli xia: two-run,buy asics,notwithstanding he chose apt be his wife,will support him apt continue apt be a agreeable cop.  
beijing news: but apt live,after all two very real problem.  
xiaoli xia: we also discussed as a long phase my go is relatively free, you can come and see him as some period beijing apt mianyang aircraft likewise 2 hours. marriage is considered, the distance is not a problem.  
tang was the 1st telephone interview with this reporter, said he namely instantly family to the maximum important,hope the second half more than two people attach
beijing news: i listened you was some oppression
don first before: folk better conditions than i am,cheap asics shoes, i am likewise cared almost the oppression from the additional family later bottom is her family are very agreeable apt me everyone,never disdain me, this actually lukewarm feeling of household
beijing news: how her family aboard hello?  
tang shou-cai: new year's day, i came to beijing, her 22-year-old son asked me apt put a desk the dinner desk the eldest son and his girlfriend suddenly changed his tune, toast instantly call at namely period she and i have never officially marital chinese new year, with her back apt me and hunan, her 65-year-old mama to me personally knitting her sister is sending a few clothes and watches to me. no one discern down aboard me,namely makes me a remarriage, it namely quite moving.  
beijing news: the personality rift your family has been worried?  
tang shou-cai: relatives and friends are supporting,amongst contacts, i base many of our views, thoughts are quite consistent,very common language. she namely a quality, reasonable female
beijing news: for the after two to discern how to live?  
tang was the first: we have argued ahead namely never the profession development apt mianyang. she said is compared to the beijing market namely not here,judged apt do in beijing. i thought well, my old has nothing apt increase go area and do not figure renown and wealth i can retire retirement, conditions permitting, i would like apt petition the second half more than two people splice and instantly my family namely the maximum important, do never plan anything else.  
edition have written the reporter geng xiaoyong
related articles:

http://www.c-henet.com/bbs/home.php?mod=space&uid=5262&do=blog&quickforward=1&id=214699

http://fxa.com.cn/bbs/forumdisplay.php?fid=7

http://www.ibodu.com/beijing/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=184355&extra=
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|联系我们|用户须知|小黑屋|法律申明|隐私通告|华发网海外版china168.info

GMT-6, 2024-9-28 07:20