要闻分享| 关注中国| 逆耳忠言| 不平则鸣| 情感天空| 健康生活| 流行时尚| 保险理财| 讽刺幽默| IT与游戏| 信息交流| 华发移民| 华发工作| 摄影美图

社会聚焦| 旅游天地| 娱乐八卦| 音乐视频| 校友互动| 网络社区| 房屋安家| 教育培训| 中医瑰宝| 专栏作者| 科技文化| 华发留学| 华发红娘| 关于本站

华发网China168.info海外中文门户网站

 找回密码
 立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 1273|回复: 1

很好,我还活着

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-3-23 11:59:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
这两天各种累。学校里的排练真的让会点三脚猫功夫的我第一次真正意义上的感受到了那些作为专业舞蹈演员的辛苦。强度大的舞蹈,动作生猛的舞蹈,类似于跳大神的舞蹈···我敢肯定的说,这是在我现有的这么多年的舞蹈历史中是第一次觉得如此之累。三次全身滚地,六个八拍的连续转动,三个八拍的连续跳跃,不停歇的弓手姿势···跳完一次,早已气喘吁吁。
我也不知道为什么要写关于练舞的事情。也许是因为长久没写日志,抑或是因为觉得这值得纪念,又或是因为我睡不着。
早在我躺在床上的时候,我就想,那么折腾的一天,绝对是碰到枕头就能睡着的。可是,面对现实,我承认,我错了。躺在床上,大脑一片空白,然而身上四处的疼痛那么清晰的存在。脑袋放空感受着那些疼痛,突然觉得这还蛮少有的。最后,竟然抑制不住的要爬起来。开机,插线,空间,写日志。一气呵成。
之前一直不明白,电视剧里那些一旦伤心欲绝的主人公为什么都是做一些让自己精疲力尽,身体承受不住的事情。发疯般的奔跑,困兽般的嘶吼,一件事不停的重复,再重复。似乎循环播放,不到电量耗尽,不会停歇。现在,我明白了。他们那么做不过是想忘记,即使时间短暂,却也足够储备勇气来再次面对那些纷纷扰扰,那些事与愿违。
现在怎么又知道?呵呵,因为感受到了。累到一定程度的时候,脑袋里是一片空白的,心理是异常淡然的。再这个空白点上,你会感觉到自己的存在,切切实实的存在。因此,足够让那些悲情主人公勇敢活下来,继续给观众演绎虐心的电视剧了。
我是黑眼圈,我没有遇到悲痛至极,虐心欲死的事。我的生活很简单,我的世界很幸福。我想对自己说:很好,我还活着。
很好,我还活着。   
转载:http://www.feichangzhai.net/article-68886.html












I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗,
  Write, for instance: "The night is full of stars,
  比如写下:"夜空布满了星辰,
  and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance."
  发蓝的群星在远方抖颤。"
  The night wind whirls in the sky and sings.
  夜间的风在空中盘旋,歌唱。
  I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。
  I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too.
  我爱过她,有时她也爱过我。
  On nights like this,
  许多像今天的夜晚,
  I held her in my arms.
  我把她搂在怀中。
  I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky.
  在无边的天空下,我无数次地吻过她。
  She loved me, sometimes I loved her.
  她爱过我,有时我也爱过她。
  How could I not have loved her large, still eyes?
  怎麼没爱上她那专注的大眼睛呢?
  I can write the saddest poem of all tonight.
  今夜我可以写出最伤心的诗。
  To think I don't have her. .
  想想我已经没有了她,
  To feel that I've lost her.
  失去她我会难过。
  To hear the immense night,
  我感到夜空漫漫,
  more immense without her.
  没有她更加漫漫。
  And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass.
  诗歌落到心田犹如露水落到草原。
  What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her.
  我的爱不能留住她又有何妨。
  The night is full of stars and she is not with me.
  夜空布满星群,她已不在我身旁。
  That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.
  这就是一切。远方有人在歌唱。在远方。
  My soul is lost without her.
  失去了她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。
  As if to bring her near,
  似乎是为了接近她,
  my eyes search for her.
  我的目光在寻找她。
  My heart searches for her
  我的心在寻找她,
  and she isnot with me.
  可她已不在我的身旁。
  The same night that whitens the same trees.
  同是今宵使得同样的树木泛出白光。
  We,we who were,
  我俩,同是我俩,
  we are the same no longer.
  已不再是同样的我俩。
  I no longer love her, true,
  的确,我已经不再爱她,
  but how much I lovedher.
  可是我曾经多麼爱她哟。
  My voice searched the wind
  我的心声在寻找著和风,
  
  to touch her ear.
  为的是能吹进她的耳中。
  Someone else's. She will be someone else's.
  属於别人,她将属於别人。
  As sheonce, belonged to my kisses.
  如同在我亲吻之前。
  Her voice, her light body.
  她的声音,她那鲜亮的身躯。
  Her infinite eyes.
  她那不可测的眼睛。
  I no longer love her, true,
  的确,我已经不再爱她,
  but perhaps I love her.
  可是说不定我还喜欢她。
  Love is so short
  爱情是如此短暂,
  and oblivion solong.
  可是遗忘却如此长久。
  Because on nights like this
  因为像今天这样的夜晚,
  I held her in my arms,
  我曾经把她搂在怀中。
  my soul is lost without her.
  失去她,我打心底裏不痛快。不痛快。
  Although this may be the last pain she causes me,
  and this may be the last poem I write for her.
  尽管这或许是我为她写下的最后的歌。
  I like for you to be still,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,
  
  I like for you to bestill,it is as though you were absent,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
  
  andyou hear me from far away,and you voice does not touchyou.
  你从远处聆听我,我的声音却无法触及你。
  
  It seems as though your eyes had flownaway.
  好像你的双眼已经飞离远去。
  
  and it seems that a kiss had sealed yourmouth.
  如同所有的事物充满了我的灵魂,
  
  As all things are filled with mysoul,
  你从所有的事物中浮现,
  
  you emerge from the things, filled mysoul.
  充满了我的灵魂。
  
  You are like my soul, a butterfly ofdream,
  你像我的灵魂,一只梦的蝴喋,
  
  and you are like the wordMelancholy.
  你如同忧郁这个字。
  
  I like for you to be still,and you seemfar away.
  我喜欢你是寂静的,好像你已远去。
  
  It sounds as though you werelamenting, a butterfly cooinglike a dove.
  你听起来像在悲叹,一只如同鸽悲鸣的蝴蝶。

  And you hear me from far away and you voice does not touchyou:
  你从远处听见我,我的声音无法企及你:
  
  Let me come to be still in yoursilence.
  让我在你的沉默中安静无声。
  
  And let me talk to you with yoursilence
  并且让我借你沉默与你说话,
  
  that is brightas a lamp,simple as aring.
  你的沉默明亮如灯,简单如指环。
  
  You are like the night, with it'sstillness and constellations.
  你就像黑夜,拥有寂静与群星。

  Your silence is that of a star, as remore andcandid.
  你沉默就是星星的沉默,遥远而明亮。
  
  I like for you to be still,it is asthough you were absent,
  我喜欢你是寂静的,仿佛你消失了一样,
  
  distant anf fullofsorrow as though you had died.
  遥远而且哀伤,仿佛你已经死了。
  
  One wordthen,one smile,is enough.
  彼时,一个字,一个微笑,已经足够。
  
  And I am happy,happy that it's not true.
  而我会觉得幸福,因那不是真的。         黎青青 love 。
转载于:http://www.feichangzhai.net/article-69215.html
发表于 2012-3-24 05:28:52 | 显示全部楼层
我喜欢下面的中英文句子
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|联系我们|用户须知|小黑屋|法律申明|隐私通告|华发网海外版china168.info

GMT-6, 2024-12-22 06:11

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表