要闻分享| 关注中国| 逆耳忠言| 不平则鸣| 情感天空| 健康生活| 流行时尚| 保险理财| 讽刺幽默| IT与游戏| 信息交流| 华发移民| 华发工作| 摄影美图

社会聚焦| 旅游天地| 娱乐八卦| 音乐视频| 校友互动| 网络社区| 房屋安家| 教育培训| 中医瑰宝| 专栏作者| 科技文化| 华发留学| 华发红娘| 关于本站

华发网China168.info海外中文门户网站

找回密码
 立即注册

扫一扫,访问微社区

查看: 723|回复: 0

Nike Free Run,Time 's shadow

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-12-4 08:48:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
time's shadow

? ? small village, walking towards the wind with a decadent atmosphere, almost decadent taste that makes my heart immediately from a high point of excitement drop, some of the disappointment in my heart began to breed, i know at that moment anxious to ignore seen, but i can not do this to me is a weakness. as i can never ignore everything around, sit quietly in a general audience to be, but i can not change anything, perhaps this is a tragedy.
? ? i was with a sort of beautiful mood, and imagine the southern rivers and lakes, how soft the wind smoked drunk, how to help water the flowers, and how gentle and moving, but i set foot on this piece of land that moment, all this will uphold gone, i close my eyes, want to hand pull, you can still imagine the beauty of those zhuobu zhu.
? ? small village is famous for fish culture, a small village in carp as a god. they believe that carp is his protector, peace for generations to woo them, because it has a true story, so i do not refuse to understand about these,uggs boots, but also for the people of sinking a small village a sense of thinking of the heart is always moved.
? ? story is very simple, as many times that the story of the same clan dispute. story was originally a small village there are two clans, with the drinking water of a river, because some annoying broken things are often divided against that name living in downstream people, for fear of poison in the water upstream, then downstream of the carp stocked into the river, if the river carp alive, then that water is no problem, you can rest assured that the drink, if the day with dead fish found in the river, then this water not eat. in this way the fish from the river downstream to swim upstream, the river whole happiness in life, and downstream to see the fish alive as long as people will be assured of drinking water. small village or out of a village self-protection, or out of a thanksgiving, set the carp are not allowed to prey requirements. villagers also built a fish for the fish mass graves, the natural death of the carp into fish mound, and this is a cluster and the village people with long ceremony, incense gong, reading fish oration. today, although no longer the former longsheng, but still maintained a carp do not eat dead fish and the fish into the habit of mound. or is this mystery of thanksgiving with a. and the villagers even in the most difficult times, even the starvation, the villagers did not consider the river carp as food, which i can not say that they are stupid, but they admire the kind of a grateful heart is sincere. or not such a beautiful legend, then today i saw a small village is another kind of scenery.
? ? thoughts are not from beginning. not help to think of land, raising our land, our survival and continuity of the land, perhaps a few years later, we can not live with the land, but bringing back memories of when we will, thanks to nature, is not it? land, being a little bit away from our hands, we do not have in the gratitude of a grateful heart to pay it, there is no gratitude for natural beauty and open minds, to the immediate interests of the emotional neglect of the land. whenever i see a towering blocks of the house where they stand, with no joy, although i also live in such a high-rise, but the land looked a little bit away, and i can only be ignored, the heart is there pain.
? ? thoughts down temporarily, into a small village. the way the children encounter a cake sold eight-year-old look, reveals a kind of maturity and age do not match. it is a sophisticated city kids are not mature, or because of life, and i prefer to think so. children told us that his family was poor because it took advantage of sunday to sell out some light cake for cash to buy school supplies for some. selling a bag of four two and a half bottle of mineral water as a large thin cake of light, in fact, when we come here, said light guide on a bag of five cakes, two per bag, in order to mermaid fun is used to feed the fish, but also eat, but in addition to salty,nike free run, no other taste is not delicious. i looked at the child eager and almost innocent eyes, took out 20 yuan to buy eight bags, and coworkers that buy anyway to feed the fish which is the same, so the children in the hands of the rest of the bags quickly sold out. i put in the hands of bags given to colleagues who do not sell, they left a bag, watching the children flew away figure, i thought there is always hope not so decadent, good mood again.
? ? into the small village of the intersection, that numbers is about to become a tourist spot because of the reasons for the fairly built scenery. walking around, they saw that the line near the fish mounds, built in the mandarin tree, round a bag of soil, hollow, in front of a small hole covered with a piece of tile, and inconspicuous. carp river is a short, narrow bed, the water is very muddy, floating in the water all the small pieces of light bread, put in the hands of my colleagues are busy break it into small pieces of light bread thrown into the creek, watching the fish children fought over the water jump, i do not know how, see, the mind is not happy, i just did a better mood. i broke off the light cake into his mouth, chewing slowly, slightly salty with a touch of alkaline taste, the taste of a kind of tears, i think this is my mood right.
? ? not long carp river, every stream will have a square not far from the open well, or should i call them the pool. pool water is not deep, the clear, not muddy bottom and side of the stream according to, even more clear and brighter. is called a well because it is where the villagers used to drink water, water is drawn from a distant mountain springs,nike free run 2, each household water from such wells are to take, i do not understand why they do not directly lead the water home, i walked from the village and murao, damp and dark wind to the taste, so i have been unable to let go of this idea. i do not know stayed in the house was built in order to maintain its original style, or for other reasons, they are still antiquated. almost all the houses on the left side of the door has a hollow about a meter and a half meter wide of the foundation, said it was previously home to the pig, but now with no one and then a pig. each room yanjiao lug red lanterns are high, this reminds me of through that door ajar, dark and wet, messy and dilapidated, that can give birth to a feeling of suffocating smell of corruption from time to time floating out of the crack, so i think this will have a ghost at the house sprang, crisp and fresh without the united states, there is no graceful and scenery of the soul, it makes me love this classic favorite at this time, but he is not up.
? ? we have already nearly to the point, walking along slowly, then about ten o'clock, i saw a woman about 30 roadside appearance, holding a bowl is porridge, leaning against the door, that eyes are lazy, not far from a forty-man is sitting around on the threshold of a yangci pot constantly push lightly to the mouth. all this and decadent atmosphere here seems very consistent. and my mood is casual, it seems that the immediate landscape and do not care, or in such atmosphere in numb.
? ? went a short distance, a small girl sitting in front of two wooden benches, watching the books arrayed in front of the dustpan on the bag of a bag of light cake. i stopped and asked her to sell you these light cakes, the little girl's eyes away from the book, a little girl quickly said: sell, sell, and the other looked at me to continue looking down at her book and pencil kept in a coated paper was written. i whispered the little girl and talk to them, she said the family had no money, parents, in addition to a reasonable fraction of fields that live and nothing to do. i tried to ask her why she does not slack when they find something else live, or do a little business rbi odd jobs or something, the little girl said that many people are too tired, so wages and less than a leisurely stay at home with, i could not help but just think of the two is to eat to see men and women, increasingly some heart sink, and that the breeding of a sigh in my heart. think of himself more than ten years ago, alone in a stranger's home to work, to earn thirty-five cents busy from dawn to dusk every day, but now if i had it decadent than the early years? i asked her every day you do cakes sold here? she said it was not, just before the holidays and weekends to sell some, make some pen and paper money, i said that the family usually do not do these? wang leyan toward the room she whispered, not for sale. i will be silent, not ask, she handed out ten yuan, five bags of light cake she handed my hand, when i turned to see the little girl next to where the painting to painting still to go, they aim the one, know that it is a math book, do a little girl in the word problems, forget half a day is not the fruit. so i went behind her, looked a little, smiled and asked her a question, the little girl suddenly see the light, and lift the head-i smiled. i smiled and turned away.
? ? see the small village of that distinctive temple. such a large family ancestral hall the first time i saw that the door now seems, though not brilliant, but still i can looking back it was the scenery. through the waves look like an ancestral hall sail boat, i feel very emotional distribution. from the inside to the outside temples in neatly stocked with hundreds of leading tablets, both because of the cultural revolution that destroyed a lot, or even more than many, now surviving are preserved for future generations was mad. i do not pursue the history, but from the gilt paint red, fine leader t
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|关于我们|联系我们|用户须知|小黑屋|法律申明|隐私通告|华发网海外版china168.info

GMT-6, 2024-9-29 23:17